Casanova Skips Chapters-Sony Player

vbimport

I have been using AnyDVD and 1Click DVD Copy for sometime with no problems. This is the first time I have experienced this problem.

When I copy Casanova (Touchstone Pictures) the copy plays fine on my computer. When I try to play it on my stand alone Sony DVP-NS400D player it plays a few second of each chapter and skips through all the chapters till the end of the DVD. The DVD will play on other none Sony players.

I tried CD+R, CD+RW, CD-R media all give me the same effect. I think it’s something to do with the way the chapters are structured on the copy that the Sony stand alone player doesn’t like.

My player doesn’t support DVD-ROM disks so I bittsetting the disk as a DVD-ROM will not work.

Any Ideas. :confused:

I’m confused with your post dvd burning suite for CD -/+ R’s?

If so it’s the fact it is sooooo compressed to fit on a CD.

This apparently has nothing to do with AnyDVD, perhaps you should try the 1 Click DVD forum…

@ Saturn822,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest reviewing the CD Freaks Forum Rules (http://club.cdfreaks.com/announceme...nouncementid=37) and note the comments concerning Double Posting. You have Double Posted exactly the same posting in both the CD Freaks ANYDVD Forum CD Freaks1ClickDVDCopy Forums. Double Posting is against the CD Freaks Forum Rules, doesn’t get a reply to your inquiry any quicker, causes confusion and is discourteous to the Forum Member that responds to your inquiry.

Exactly what do you mean by the above quoted statement?

All Original Commercial DVD Movie Titles are DVD-ROM. Your stand-alone tabletop Sony DVP-NS400 DVD is designed to play/view DVD-ROMs.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Sorry for double post didn’t know this was against the rules!