Carriers 2009

vbimport

had success using any DVD v.6.6.0.3 and clone dvd2 may the results be with you:bigsmile:

Where did you get it so early as it doesn’t come out until 12/22? And glad to know that there isn’t any special protection on it

[QUOTE=blacknub;2469054]had success using any DVD v.6.6.0.3 and clone dvd2 may the results be with you:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I agree it isn’t even out on DVD. Even Amazon says it’s not out.

I think some of us might have access to DVDs before others, I know a friend thats works for BJs and he manages the store and he sells me some titles before they are released. They just cant advertise that they did it LOL.

wawawa I want them early too

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2469177]Where did you get it so early as it doesn’t come out until 12/22? And glad to know that there isn’t any special protection on it[/QUOTE]

Actually it’s available from some sources on the 8th of December according to VideoETA but the principle is the same.

As Alan says some people legitimately have advanced access to titles through their jobs and blacknub’s reports provide a useful advanced warning in the event of problems.

And yes I’d like them early too! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

No kidding, I would like those advance notices and purchases as well. I always hate being the last to find out.