Car dvd player

Hello everyone!

I have recently bought a jensen In dash dvd player with a 7 inch flip up screen. My problem is that i am trying to burn music videos so that i can play them in my car. I am normally downloading them from you tube. I have got the download fine and i even have gotten video coverters to change the format of the video to one that i thought would be compatible with my new dvd player. Problem is none of the dvds i burn actually work, they all say bad disc when i put them in the cd player. If anyone can help please let me know. thank you anybody!!!

----Rob

I used DVDFlick for this .It will convert strait from the .flv’s.
The limit it will do is 48 titles.You might find it is supposed to do 99 but I couldn’t get it to do that.Even 49 produced an error.
I was working with +RW & +R .
There is a possibility that -RW or -R would hold more .I haven’t tested this.
If you only want the music it is a different process But that’s not what you asked.

[QUOTE=Noonebutme;2416114]
Problem is none of the dvds i burn actually work, they all say bad disc when i put them in the cd player. If anyone can help please let me know. thank you anybody!!!
----Rob[/QUOTE]
Is the failure to play confined only to the car dvd player?
Based on your post, tough to tell exactly where the problem lies.

Try what cholla suggested, but I suspect this may be a compatibility issue with your blank media and car player. If the problem remains unresolved, post back with some details such as the make and model car dvd player, the MID (blank media ID)…

I did the initial tests on a Maxell +RW but the final burn was on a Verbatim +R.
This disc works fine in my Pyle Car DVD player.
Some good information would be does the burned disc play on your computer?