Capture Problem

Every time the I trying to capture, from my VCR To my PC I got this problem, a big white line on the center of the capture video so I cant see the video, I try different capture software, such anero,powerVCR2,WMEncoder

PC Spec= P4 2.6.2048 Dual DDR3200, GFX5600, WD200 HDrive.i will really appreciate if someone please help me

Thanks

What capture card are you using?
Have you tried importing from another device yet to see if it’s a problem specific to the VCR?

This next one is just a guess… but could this have something to do with copy protection? (Macrovision?)

I’m with Ssseth on this, and sorry if it sounds a dumb question…but the video plays fine on your TV from the VCR?

Again, and others here can answer this better then myself, maybe a PAL vs NSTC issue?

my video card is GFX5600 wiht video in, and video out,all i trying to do is tranfer my VHS Movie “The Quest” to my pc,so after i can make a dvd

Originally posted by Ssseth
Have you tried importing from another device yet to see if it’s a problem specific to the VCR?

My next question would be, have you tried any different tapes yet and have you tried any “home made” tapes yet?

Yes I did, a concert of a Latin singer, and work fine

Sounds like a copy protection issue then…

oh ok thanks for you help guys, so is there anyting or any program the i can use to make a protection free?

if it’s macrovision, there are breakout boxes you can buy or make yourself if you are teckie…beyond that this interface…not sure of a software alternative…sorry:a

ohh well thanks for you help anyway,i really love that movie,i want to buy the dvd but i cant fiend here in canada

Buy the DVD copy here :smiley: (yes it’s Canadian)

Why does it say your location is Cuba if you live in Canada? :confused:

cause i was born in cuba :bigsmile:

Btw thank you, I just brought it, also I get Leon Hard, so happy thanks

Glad we could help :bigsmile: