Can't

I have downloaded dvdfab 6.0.7.0 (18/09/2009) and when I insert a dvd movie, the title of the movie does not appear nor does it recognize the dvd movie. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? I bought dvd fab express a few years ago. They never gave me an upgraded version. I also used dvd fab gold and platinum versions and got the same results, they did not work. When I had dvd fab express, it worked very well without any problems and was able to burn any movies. Now that that it is outdated, I can’t burn any movies. I need your help and support. Please, tell me what I should do because I don’t have great knowledge. any help would be greatly appreciated

Kim Lowman

[QUOTE=masterkgl7;2454142]I have downloaded dvdfab 6.0.7.0 (18/09/2009) and when I insert a dvd movie, the title of the movie does not appear nor does it recognize the dvd movie. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? I bought dvd fab express a few years ago. They never gave me an upgraded version. I also used dvd fab gold and platinum versions and got the same results, they did not work. When I had dvd fab express, it worked very well without any problems and was able to burn any movies. Now that that it is outdated, I can’t burn any movies. I need your help and support. Please, tell me what I should do because I don’t have great knowledge. any help would be greatly appreciated

Kim Lowman[/QUOTE]

Hi Kim
Welcome to the forum :flower:

I have deleted two of you posts…Please do not make multiple posts with the same statement it is called double posting and against the forum rules, this forum has members worldwide thus members are online at different times so it may take a while for someone to respond…

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

masterkgl7

Since you have bought those older versions it means you have the lifetime registration so you are entitled to the upgrade please use the link below [B]note[/B] you will need your registration number and your email address that was used at the time of purchase, [B]note[/B] if your email address has changed then you will be required to submit a change of email address prior to the upgrade.

If you have any problems during the process use the “Contact” tab at dvdfab.com and have a copy of the confirmation letter that was sent to you by email when you bought the product, if you don’t have a copy of the email/confirmation then you will need to supply the email used at the time of purchase so they can look it up in their database

http://dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

[B]SJ[/B]