Cant write

Hi
I have recently restored my pc i have installed dvd fab when i went to do a movie it copyied fine but when i put blank in it popped up dvd fab has stopped workin it done this when first got pc but i cant remember what i did to fix any help would be helpful thnks

It may be a conflict with some other burning software that came installed on the PC when it was new. Just a guess.

[quote=caitie1989;2244264]Hi
I have recently restored my pc i have installed dvd fab when i went to do a movie it copyied fine but when i put blank in it popped up dvd fab has stopped workin it done this when first got pc but i cant remember what i did to fix any help would be helpful thnks[/quote]
Do you have any Virual Drives running or installed? Start there.:wink:

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2244264]Hi
I have recently restored my pc i have installed dvd fab when i went to do a movie it copyied fine but when i put blank in it popped up dvd fab has stopped workin it done this when first got pc but i cant remember what i did to fix any help would be helpful thnks[/QUOTE]

What operating system areyou using? and was there a major reason for the complete restore of the system ?

i am running windows vista yes there was a major reason when i first got pc it done the same thing but i cant remember what i did

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2244300]i am running windows vista yes there was a major reason when i first got pc it done the same thing but i cant remember what i did[/QUOTE]

If you are running the home premium version of vista, then try right clicking on the DVDFab icon on the desktop and select “Run as administrator”…if this works then there is a setting you can change so you don’t have to keep starting it that way

well that didnt work … not sure maybe im not suppose to use it anymore

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2244338]well that didnt work … not sure maybe im not suppose to use it anymore[/QUOTE]

What DVDFab product are you trying to use ? and was it the trial ?

dvd fab 5 2 3 2 not a trial i have the code

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2244754]dvd fab 5 2 3 2 not a trial i have the code[/QUOTE]

Right click on “Computer” and select [B]Properties[/B] now on the right side click on "Advanced System Settings"and on the advanced tab under performance click on settings.
The Performance Option settings will open you want to click on the [B]D[/B]ata [B]E[/B]xecution [B]P[/B]revention->(DEP) tab and put a check mark next to [B]“Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”[/B] click apply and then ok…now reboot your system

also make sure the install package was downloaded from the dvdfab.com website NOT the .net website

that seemed to work thanks a bunch

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2244814]that seemed to work thanks a bunch[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome my friend :wink:
Have a nice day :flower: