Can't work with a full disk backup

vbimport

I did a Full Disk backup of movie to a location of my hard drive. I was able to write the content to a DVD +R, however, I can’t do anything else with it (DVD to Mobile, Customize, Main Movie, etc). If I choose it’s directory as a source, nothing shows up (Title, Angle, etc). I have other movies that I just did Main Movie with, and there are no problems. Also, I can play the backed-up movie no problem, however when I select the backed-up DVD as the source, DVDfab doesn’t understand its content and wont let me do anything else with it either. Bug? Me?

[QUOTE=AR5;2106286]I did a Full Disk backup of movie to a location of my hard drive. I was able to write the content to a DVD +R, however, I can’t do anything else with it (DVD to Mobile, Customize, Main Movie, etc). If I choose it’s directory as a source, nothing shows up (Title, Angle, etc). I have other movies that I just did Main Movie with, and there are no problems. Also, I can play the backed-up movie no problem, however when I select the backed-up DVD as the source, DVDfab doesn’t understand its content and wont let me do anything else with it either. Bug? Me?[/QUOTE]

Are you by chance talking about DVDFab HD Decrypter ?

No, just regular DVD using DVDFab Platinum 5.0.7.6.

Update to 5.0.8.0 and see if it works out for you. That is exactly what I do, rip full disk to HDD then make my PSP and PS3 from the rip and all is well.

Are you clicking on the Source folder icon and then clicking until the VIDEO_TS folder is open?

[QUOTE=signals;2106306]Are you clicking on the Source folder icon and then clicking until the VIDEO_TS folder is open?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I accidentially launched 4.x and tried the same thing and it crashed when I browsed to that location.

I will try the latest version of 5 and see if it helps.