Can't watch burned dvds on home player

vbimport

well here it goes,i’m stumped. i just upgraded to a 64 bit board and also upgraded to xp x64 now my prob is that when ever i burn a dvd it won’t play on my home dvd player. i’m using the same media as i did before i’m useing convertxtodvd 3 like i did before and i also tryed dvdfab 5 with the same results. i thought maybe it was my burner but i have two installed and i’m getting the same results from both of them and i just can’t believe they both went out at the same time. any suggestions? i’m at my wits end.
:confused:

[QUOTE=ddank1;2118528]well here it goes,i’m stumped. i just upgraded to a 64 bit board and also upgraded to xp x64 now my prob is that when ever i burn a dvd it won’t play on my home dvd player. i’m using the same media as i did before i’m useing convertxtodvd 3 like i did before and i also tryed dvdfab 5 with the same results. i thought maybe it was my burner but i have two installed and i’m getting the same results from both of them and i just can’t believe they both went out at the same time. any suggestions? i’m at my wits end.
:confused:[/QUOTE]

Did it finalize the media and did you test the source file to see if it played correctly on your computer?? What kinda file are the movies and what are the names of the movie?