Can't those moderators do their job?

vbimport

There is a good number of cracking and warez related threads on the Italian forum and moderators do nothing!

This should not be ! I will contact the appropiate person to have this removed. If this will continue, we will have to close down the Italian Forum. Thanks for telling us…

Originally posted by aaa
There is a good number of cracking and warez related threads on the Italian forum and moderators do nothing!

@ DoMiN8ToR : ok, u guys can even close italian forum, but I’m pretty sure this would be a boomerang 4 both sides…think about it…:frowning:

Good luck man, and give my best regards to Ruff_Next_ Gangsta(if u should hear him…)

We would have to close down the forum in order to have not the whole site closed down. We simply can not tolerate warez and cracks as you might know they are illegal and could bring CD Freaks in serious trouble.

Oh then CdFreaks may be called now SantaFreaks … good step toward guys … :mad:

Originally posted by Minamoto Kobayashi
Oh then CdFreaks may be called now SantaFreaks … good step toward guys … :mad:

This policy has been effective for a while now.
This issue has been raised several times.

There are rules that are clearly stated in several places of this forum (including a link in my signature, that can be found over 5000 times in this forum).

These rules apply also to the Italian part of this forum.

We can not prevent illegal activities to take place, but we can prevent them to take place on this forum.

If you respect CD Freaks, you respect our rules.
Those who do not respect CD Freaks simply do not belong here.

Leave the management and staff alone, piracy and warez is not, and should not be tolerated. Would you rather dump your crappy warez threads or have the forums closed down?:eek:

Originally posted by dantheman65
Leave the management and staff alone, piracy and warez is not, and should not be tolerated. Would you rather dump your crappy warez threads or have the forums closed down?:eek:

downunder blablabla.

I’m not morally against cracks because they can be used for good purposes, but I simply CAN’T tolerate tips on how to hack pay-per-views! (yes, i saw them too in the italian forum)

Edit:

Keep it clean please.

Please respect the rules of this forum and refrain from calling people names and using profanity.

please do not make me take further actions.

Originally posted by LupoDeLupis
[B][edit]
Keep it clean please.

Please respect the rules of this forum and refrain from calling people names and using profanity.

please do not make me take further actions.
[/edit] [/B]

what u mean? oh yes, ban is comin, right?:wink:
No problem,do it…but I simply can’t stand this crap…:Z
http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=45108
try to translate all da stuff and feel free 2 decide…:cool:

Originally posted by LupoDeLupis
[B]

downunder blablabla. [/B]
LOL

Don’t the Italians know the history of CD Freaks. Well, I do. This site used to be illegal, in the early days. But it isn’t fun to see the site being closed down every month. There are many other ways to find cracks, hacks or whatever. This site is now probably the one with the best burning info. You can be happy with that, like most of the visitors do, or you can post lots of illegal stuff and screw us al!!! Think of that.