Can't successfully rip a DVD to my hard drive (pics)

vbimport

I’m using DVD Decrypter to rip my DVDs to my hard drive. (Then use DVD shrink to shrink it afterwards). Everything I rented works, except 2 DVDs Stealth and Fun with Dick and Jane.

I put in the DVD and use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD to my hard drive. But then after like 2% it stops and has this error:

I downloaded some other programs like smartripper, ImtooDVD and those programs can’t rip it too…

So is there program that can work and rip/decrypt this?

Thanks

Everyone seems to be having big problems with Fun With Dick and Jane. Im not sure what is going on. I heard someone mention on another forum that it might be a new kind of protection scheme that has jut been released for dvds, but i dont know for sure. I havent been able to do any real research on the subject. You might try to download a trial copy of anydvd and clonedvd2 these seem to have a high sucess rate with the movies you are trying to copy. Also if that doesnt work you might try 1 click dvd pro with any dvd. Either way anydvd in my opinion is one of the best decryptors you can get. A word of warning though if you have ever had (dvd43) make sure you completely delete everything dealing with this program before you install and use anydvd because these two programs dont play nice together at all. Good Luck.

Copying rented DVD’s is illegal, I suggest you read the Forum Rules before posting again.

Thread Closed.