Can't Seem to Register New Version DVD Fab

vbimport

I’m opening the application and I get a screen stating that my trial version is up and giving me various options to purchase or enter registration key. When I enter my key (and it’s a ver 5.x key), it give me the ok box, does the application re-start only to present me with the same screen. I did request my key from the web site, got that, tried that and still the same issue. I even attempted using the import key program but still the only thing I get it the trial version expired page. Any thoughts from anyone???

:sad:

[quote=jepreston2;2183181]I’m opening the application and I get a screen stating that my trial version is up and giving me various options to purchase or enter registration key. When I enter my key (and it’s a ver 5.x key), it give me the ok box, does the application re-start only to present me with the same screen. I did request my key from the web site, got that, tried that and still the same issue. I even attempted using the import key program but still the only thing I get it the trial version expired page. Any thoughts from anyone???

:sad:[/quote]
Ok try this but make sure DVDfab is not running. Double click the reg key. After that check if it is registered

Thanks for the suggestion, but didn’t work… :frowning:

Same thing happened to me. Had to do a clean uninstall. and Reinstall.

Just tried the clean uninstall and that didn’t work either… Any other thoughts as to why my registration key isn’t working??? HELP!!!

Hallo!

I have the same Problem too after clean uninstall and re-install (maybe 3times) my Reg.-Key does not work.

Please HELP!

Best regards
Wolfgang

Download and install[B]CCLEANER[/B]
Download and install [B]ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE[/B]
[B]Now[/B]
Do a clean install
[B]VISTA[/B]
[B]XP[/B]
do everything even the at your own risk part. Before installing DVDfab again run ccleaner and clean all the files with cleaner then clean the regestry. Once that is done then start Advanced system care run it. Then install DVDfab again after that is installed double click your registration key

GJ,
Once again, thanks for the advice. I’m not sure why it never worked, but I tried to uninstall and re-install most of last night and a few times today. I didn’t have a reg cleaner, so I found a few and decided to purchase a product WinTools.net (I seem to have been having issues with a few other programs). I cleaned the reg several time, installed and uninstalled DVDfab a few times. Finally (and I don’t know why now) I had reinstalled DVDfab, then it did the re-boot (my way of knowing my install was likely clean), started the pgm, entered my key and it came back once again requesting my key <sigh>. So, in this WinTools package they have a Clean uninstall. Part of that is the option to install or run the program through the uninstaller, so I figured what the heck. I did not uninstall DVDFab, ran the install exec via this Wintool.net interface, started up the program, entered my key and low and behold, it worked and opened up DVDfab. I’m not exactly sure why this worked after all I had gone through, but I will cyberly tip-tow away and just be thankful it finally registered!!

Thanks again,

JEP

I’m happy for you and I think I will check out this little tool you found also. Hopefully the others having this problem will read this thread and give that a try too.
[B]EDIT:[/B]Spoke too soon here is a link to read [B]about wintools[/B]