Can't seem to identify whether authentic or real TY's properly

Hi guys im in twn…mass purchasin media.
there are so many brands in twn that they change every minute…so you have to rely on the media identifer.Anyway i brought two brands Digidata and Fantasy (sounds ridiculous)…anyway…im not sure if they are real or fakes.

When i use alcohol and dvd identifier they identify it as :
~ Digidata

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:TYG02]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd.]
Manufacturer ID : [TYG02]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

[ DVD Identifier V4.2.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

and
~Fantasy

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:TYG02]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd.]
Manufacturer ID : [TYG02]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

[ DVD Identifier V4.2.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

Their serials are;
AB5144081205195169 (digidata) and
AB4121785105177168 (fantasy)

i can not seem to identify any other distingushing marks…

can some one please provide with advice

Real 8x DVD-R TY have serial numbers of the form GGxxxxxx. So these look like fakes to me.

Looking at the serials I would say that these are Fakes.
As karangguni stated real TYs have a Serial starting with GG for DVD-R and TG or TC for DVD+R (these are the only serials my 4x /8x TYs have which I bought from TY online store in Japan).

This is what the 8x -R will look like, if the TY serial number is not present on the inner ring then it is fake media!!!

thanks guys…cause using dvd identifier everything works out…everything matches…but i cant seem to find the the gg part …however in the middle the (the clear ring part) there is a serial as i have provided…

You’ve definetly got fakes there. Authentic TYs don’t have printed serial numbers on the clear plastic hub.

Regards,
TerminalVeloCD

DVD identifiers/CD speed and other tools identification is limited to the MID code alone.
Because this part is faked/abused it will not correctly recognize the manufacturer.