Can't see dvd game files on my computer

vbimport

Hi
I am desparate. I bought two PC DVD games and can’t install them. The computer can’t see the files for some reason. I have a NEC ND 3550A. The games load on other comuters and I can see DVD films on mine… what’s wrong???
Thanks

[QUOTE=orrybp;2054630]Hi
I am desparate. I bought two PC DVD games and can’t install them. The computer can’t see the files for some reason. I have a NEC ND 3550A. The games load on other comuters and I can see DVD films on mine… what’s wrong???
Thanks[/QUOTE]

First off is your drive firmware updated? What are the two PC DVD games? What kinda computer and O/S are you using? What kinda sounds or error do you get when you insert the game media into drive? What program do you use to watch DVD movies on your computer?

Hi, drive’s firmware updated, the two games are FlightSimulator X and World in Conflict, I am using XP, I get no sounds at all - I put the CD in the drive and nothing happens. I go to ‘my computer’ and it is as if there’s no CD in the drive at all. It works fine with music/DVDs/other (non DVD) games… any guess what can be wrong? Thanks