Cant Rip Street Fighter Legend Of Chun Li

using the latest version of Fab 6.0.2.2 the rip it gets to around 49% an just stops, was curious if anybody else is having the same problem?

I have same problem with 6.0.2.2. Some of the characters cannot be previewed. I went back to 6.0.1.0 and it works fine.

[QUOTE=chibond;2300964]I have same problem with 6.0.2.2. Some of the characters cannot be previewed. I went back to 6.0.1.0 and it works fine.[/QUOTE]

It seems the newer releases sometimes lose something that older versions had, there are a few DVD titles that are unable to be backed up with the latest versions but when re-installing say V5226 it has no problem with the titles :rolleyes:

No problems for me using version 6.0.2.2 full DVD ripped to hard drive. Will watch it later and post back how playback was

tried 6.0.1.0 but for some reason it wont rip, i click on it an nada… any other version work?

Wazzup S.J. I agree with you but I have also noted that it seems that quite a few peeps don’t chect the program settings like they should, cuz I’ve read about people having Probs with movies that I sailed through with no probs but I always re-check settings and reset DMA and do a restart after all upgrades… seems I don’t have as many problems this way … Later… “Les”

Well playback was fine check pathplayer and make sure it always enabled

Had no trouble with Ver 5.3.2.0 on Win XP system

tired 6.0.1.0 an the file had errors plus the rip took over 40 minutes… gonna try 5.3.2.0 now

[QUOTE=papa0418;2301012]Wazzup S.J. I agree with you but I have also noted that it seems that quite a few peeps don’t chect the program settings like they should, cuz I’ve read about people having Probs with movies that I sailed through with no probs but I always re-check settings and reset DMA and do a restart after all upgrades… seems I don’t have as many problems this way … Later… “Les”[/QUOTE]

Yeah I too have a habit of checking my settings :slight_smile: I also do a clean uninstall before updating/upgrading :smiley: and don’t have any of the problems I see others having, course half the titles others have problems with I have not tried backing up cause I only backup ones I like to preserve :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=GJ;2301075]Well playback was fine check pathplayer and make sure it always enabled[/QUOTE]
I used version 6.0.1.8 on WIN-XP /4g ram
total time elapsed 00:11:27
gonna try V.6.0.2.2 now

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2301468]I used version 6.0.1.8 on WIN-XP /4g ram
total time elapsed 00:11:27
gonna try V.6.0.2.2 now[/QUOTE]

version 6.0.2.2 on VISTA 64BIT / 8g ram
total time elapsed 00:08:55

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2301488]version 6.0.2.2 on VISTA 64BIT / 8g ram
[B]total time elapsed 00:08:55[/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds about right :bigsmile:

Lots of bad discs on this title. Listen to your disc player. If it plays loud with a sort of buzzing sound, the disc could be pressed a little off. Use you ears as well as your eyes when troubleshooting. Also don’t go to the same store when replcaing disc as they come in batches this way.
Thanks,
The Zip

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2301534]Sounds about right :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Just a minor point here…have just reviewed this thread, and I can’t see where the OP who started this ever even looked at his Fab settings to see if changing them made a difference…

I know he’s trying different versions of Fab, but he may be better served by looking at the settings, first…

IMHO.

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zipper88;2301709]Lots of bad discs on this title. Listen to your disc player. If it plays loud with a sort of buzzing sound, the disc could be pressed a little off. Use you ears as well as your eyes when troubleshooting. Also don’t go to the same store when replcaing disc as they come in batches this way.
Thanks,
The Zip[/QUOTE]
I bought mine at Walmart and its good, but you are right zipper88 there are many poorly pressed discs being sold.:wink:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2301711]Just a minor point here…have just reviewed this thread, and I can’t see where the OP who started this ever even looked at his Fab settings to see if changing them made a difference…

I know he’s trying different versions of Fab, but he may be better served by looking at the settings, first…

IMHO.

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

You are right my friend :iagree: however I was only commenting on the total elapsed time of 00:08:55 posted by dave.evill :smiley:
which was a .01 cent toss-in :bigsmile:

Since i was the one to start this post to answer that last question while i always check the settings for some reason different versions of fab work with different movies the madea movie a few weeks ago worked on version 5… but to update someone said to try version 6.0.1.0 i did but when i was watching the movie chapter 22 and 23 skipped… i’ll send the IFO out in the morning i figure maybe fab needs an update or maybe its a bad pressing

an i see you guys have really fast rip times, very jelious…but did you to check if the movie plays without errors… i know this is a bad movie but still

The fast rip times are probably due to having a 64bit computer with 8gigs of ram and a good CPU and motherboard. The latest release of DVDfab is able to handle Madea Goes to Jail same goes for Street Fighter.
I always have pathplayer always enabled and have no problems with my movies. Fast rip times will not affect the playback of movie as the fast Burn affects that.

So have you been able to back up this title yet as it been 2 days since you last posted