Can't Rip Herbie Hancock-Possibilites with CDex

vbimport

I’m trying to rip the new Herbie Hancock - Possibilites CD I just picked up.
I can’t do it with CDex.
Has anyone had this problem?
Does anyone know how I can rip it?

I’m in the process of a rebuild and don’t have my drive with A-Ray and other scanners online yet.

Thanks

Is the CD “copy-controlled”?

I couldn’t get clonyxxl to work.
I assume it has some sort of protection.
Alcohol doesn’t even see it in the drive.
CCD starts but hangs.
I don’t need to back it up.
I just want to rip my disc so I can go mobile with it.

I used to know of a site that posted protections of specific discs.
I’m don’t recall if they offered solutions.
I forget the site.

I’d use cool edit pro with my stereo system and line-in of my motherboard but I just upgraded to a new P4 board/cpu and a sata hd.
My version of CEP will install but wont SAVE in W2K-Pro or XP-Pro.

I used to use CEP in 98SE but 98SE wont intall on this rig.
I don’t know if removing the SATA HD and installing 98SE on a PATA HD would work or if the motherboard’s controlers would still prevent 98SE from installing.
I’ve done too much trial and error already.

I have an Abit I7-V.
Sorry if I didn’t get the model right.
It’s something like that.
I’m not at home at the moment.

I’m looking at having to buy a later version of Adobe Audition to replace my old CEP unless someone can offer a solution.
Cool Edit Pro was bought by Adobe and renamed Audition.

Thanks

clonyxxl is old and isnt updated anymore , scan with a-ray and report results click here , also first time you inserted the cd did a license agreement window popup? , you can use audacity to record from line in its a preety good sound editor and its free you can get it from here but ripping will give better quality , also try to rip with exact audio copy its the most accurate ripper and its good with some protections get it from here also free

Since I’m going to be in a 2500 mile trip (from northern California to south Mexico) I bought about 20 DVDs, to play on the road and to give them to my family when I get to my hometown, but I forgot the USA is region 1 and Mexico is region 4 I decided to back up my originals and remove the region protection, anyway… Herbie Fully loaded does not even play in my computer, the drive does not recognize the DVD and I get the following message fron Anydvd:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 5.5.4.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HFL0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I used slysoft’s cloneCD to make a fully DVDimage, At first it gave the following message:
CloneCD can’t get exclusive acces to Drive F:/
Please …
So I clicked on “ignore” and made a full dvd image, after that I uploaded the image in to the virtual clone drive and used elby’s cloneDVD2 to make and ISO Image, burned it and now I have a fully working Back up!
I hope this tip can help.
P. S. I Use nothing else than Elbys and slysoft, cause there the best!