Cant Read game disks Fallout 3 and WotLK on LG GH20LS10

[qanda]This thread is about the LG GH20NS10. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I bought the GH20LS10 as I am having trouble reading Dual layer DVD game disks, I updated the LG firmware… with the auto update.

The drive plays dvds etc. but won’t read the new game disks that have come out. Is there something I need to do to make them work?

Thanks in advance.

hi Vrill first of all you should try to put a original movie in your drive and try to play it with the drive and a programe… like windows media player… if your drive read it without any problem… then it may be the protection on the original fallout 3 dvd that prevent you from playing the game it can occur sometime… that some dvd burner or dvd rom have some difficulty to read copy protected games or movie.

hi im new so please do tel me if im in the wrong post i have a bit of a broplem i brund a ps1 game resident evil 2 and im right near the end i just went through a door and now the ps1 or the disc has frozen and i dont no why can anyone help and b4 you ask all of my other bruned ps1 works like a dimond and im playing them on a chiped ps1 please help thanks