Can't properly burn in CloneDVD newer than 2.4.3.1

Hi,

My DVD hw is LG GSA 4120B, but it is not probably related, as my friend using MSI 4A has exactly the same problem.

I used pack of DVD + Rs, all went OK. I burn DVD very sporadically, so dunno what could really cause the change. I found out newer versions of CloneDVD are awailable, so I updated.

I was asked by my brother to make copy of Finding Nemo (Czech 2 DVD edition). So I went with standard aproach - DVDDecrypter to hd, then CloneDVD. Ouch, I could not run final DVD. I then tried Intervideo DVDCopy 2.x, even worse, not even main menu appears. The same is happening to my friend on his PC. I am not sure what changed on my PC, maybe addition of Daemon Tools.

The only version I am able to Burn from hd is CloneDVD 2.4.3.1.

So - is that problem of specific movie? But why 2.4.3.1 burns it OK? I looked into DVD physically, compared the one which is OK with the one which is not, and it seems to me that incorrectly burned DVD has stopped some 4 mm from the outer border of DVD. Further investigation also showed, that the main movie is in-there, but initial menu does not work. But the problem also is, I can’t select chapters manually, as it is greyed out in both WinDVD and PowerDVD.

Anyone?

Thanks,
-pekr-