Cant open the NEXT movie

Hello, cant open the NEXT movie with Nicolas Cage. Using the latest BETA version of DVD Fab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.6. (free version). Also tried 4.0.1.2, didnt work either. The latest AnyDVD also didnt work.
Has anyone experienced problems with the same movie disc?
The zipped IFO files should be attached to this thread.
Thanx.

Nope. I had no problems. Try DVDFab Platinum free for 30 days.

thanx for reply. i just tried the trial version of the latest dvdfab platinum, but it doesnt work either… it is also interesting that when u open the VIDEO_TS folder of the movie disc, it appears to have 198 GB !!!
R.

thanks for sending the ifo files to fengtao. since you are in Slovakia (SVK) i think there must be different protections as suggested in one of your earlier problems with Hoodwinked. i had no problems with Next R1 USA.

troy

Hi troy512,

Thanks. I’ll work on it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I had no problems with Next R2 (UK) - that was a while ago so it would have been with fab v3.

[QUOTE=troy512;1945798]thanks for sending the ifo files to fengtao. since you are in Slovakia (SVK) i think there must be different protections as suggested in one of your earlier problems with Hoodwinked. i had no problems with Next R1 USA.

troy[/QUOTE]

Yep, the Czechs probably have their own protection as it was with Hoodwinked… I sent Fengtao IFO files, hopefully he can break it…

[QUOTE=cybmole;1945884]I had no problems with Next R2 (UK) - that was a while ago so it would have been with fab v3.[/QUOTE]

I tried older versions too, but it doesnt work… it must be a new kind of protection and I repeat, the Czechs probably use their own protection for dvds distributed in their country or in Slovakia…

Hi rb1977,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.2.0 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-2-0-beta-233944/

Best Regards,
Fengtao

So, i tried …

00:38:26: Analyzing of DVD started
00:38:35: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
00:38:35: Copy process started
00:38:35: Task_1 failed! Error=400(42 0 0 20 0 20)
00:38:36: Process failed!

stops right before copying :S

while ripping this dvd with new version 4.0.3.0 i get this error:

Task_1 failed! Error=400 (invalid AdaptionIdentifier)

No progress?

Did you try with other tools too?

[QUOTE=chef;1961728]No progress?

Did you try with other tools too?[/QUOTE]

huh? what do you mean by no progress? there is NO any other tool than fab, which could handle it, and it should be from 4.0.3.0 officially supported :wink: