Can't make a backup of Cm4

vbimport

Hi,
I tried to copy cm4 (italian) but the program crashes during the installation at 3%.
I tried with two different bwa files, one downloaded and one created by myself, but the results are the same.
I read here how to make the copy:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64732
but it doesn’t work.
I also tried to read at 16, and write at 4, but nothing to do. my writer is an lg gce8480b.
Who can help me?
excuse me for my English!!
thanks to all

Infinito

What reader are you using? Because not all are capable of reading twin sectors.

Originally posted by celtic_druid
What reader are you using? Because not all are capable of reading twin sectors.

I read it with the burner, hd-lg gce8480b.
when I try to install, I tried from the burner and from another reader, with “hide cdr media” enabled or disabled.

Make a copy without twinpeak patching for installation purposes and use the twinpeak copy to play.

Originally posted by philamber
Make a copy without twinpeak patching for installation purposes and use the twinpeak copy to play.

Thx philamber
but there’s no other way to make a working copy?

Please help me!! :bow:
my time is near to zero!! :bow:

From the thread you read:

"

Q. What should I do if I can run the game from my copy but can’t install it from the copy from any of my drives?

A. There are two straight-forward solutions:

a) Install the game from the original cd on the (rare) occasion that you may need to install (you do own the original don’t you?).

b) Make a further copy of the play cd using any general burning software (e.g. nero) without any special settings and use that copy for installation purposes.

Originally posted by philamber
[B]From the thread you read:

" [/B]

I read this, I don’t know if I can play with my not-installation-working copy, but I’ll try and then I’ll post the reply!!
thx for the help!!