Can't load source disc

vbimport

Has anyone had issues with BDMagic stating in an error code when trying to import a blue ray disc for ripping saying the Source Disc cannot be loaded?

Thanks

TBH,although I really like the Pavtube products,I always use them in conjunction with either AnyDvd or DvdFab Passkey because the latter ones are more frequently updated to beat the latest copyprotections…
Maybe you could ask support for a link to BluRayBreaker so they could investigate your problems and release a fix…

Thanks for the reply, these were older blue rays. I’m new to ripping these disks for my media server. I’ll try different disks as I only tried two different ones. I do have a ticket in with support, they just haven’t responded yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest you to try a trial of AnyDvd or Passkey to see if this makes any difference…:wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2785844]I suggest you to try a trial of AnyDvd or Passkey to see if this makes any difference…;)[/QUOTE]

Will do, thanks for the suggestions

So i tried makemkv and handbrake last night. Didn’t want to buy another software till I gave pavtube a chance to fix mine. The other route went great, now to just figure out the settings so it don’t take 4 hours per disc haha