Can't install key to new computer

I’ve just fired up my new Vista computer.Can anyone please tell me how to get my lifetime key on it? I’ve been sent it by e-mail but when I double click it as per usual, it will not install, all I get is 20million numbers and figures. What am I doing wrong?

[QUOTE=RICKENBACKER;2283699]I’ve just fired up my new Vista computer.Can anyone please tell me how to get my lifetime key on it? I’ve been sent it by e-mail but when I double click it as per usual, it will not install, all I get is 20million numbers and figures. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Did you drag and drop the reg key to your desktop or another location ? before you double clicked on it ? also if you are running the home premium version of Vista and not using a logon password you may have to…
Right click on the DVDFab icon located on the desktop and select “Properties” and go on the “Compatibility” tab and place a check mark at the very bottom under “Privilege Level”

Thanks very much for that mate, it worked a treat.

[QUOTE=RICKENBACKER;2283738]Thanks very much for that mate, it worked a treat.[/QUOTE]

:wink:
Have a nice weekend :flower: