Obviously there is some incompatibility has been installed in your registry that has corrupted the uninstall.exe for Nero that way you canâ€™t do it. If you are fimiliar with system and registry then do the following:
1) From Control Panel uninstall the Nero
2) Go to Run and write RegEdit press enter to get to registry
3) From Registry go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER go to Software/ahead, highlight ahead directory and delete it.
4) Again in registry go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE go to software\ahead and do the same thing.
5) Open the Windows Explorer on your C drive find directory ahead /Nero and delete the directory.
6) In the same window as 5, look for document and setting\localuser emp\ahead
ero and delete this directory.
Reboot you computer and hopefully that is finished uninstall Nero.