Can't get new key

vbimport

I have recently upgraded to version 5 of DVDFab. In the 30+ days since it has come out I have sent numerous requests to the automated system, and several to the support staff.

As of this date I still have not received a response in any way, and more annoyingly I have not received the activation key. The 30 days since version 5 was installed has elapsed, rendering the application inactive. I have now had to uninstall it and reinstall my last version 4 program.

I have been a very satisfied user of this program, and hope that this message will get to the attention of someone who can and will help me.

Please help,

Frustrated.

[quote=The_Champ;2080290]I have recently upgraded to version 5 of DVDFab. In the 30+ days since it has come out I have sent numerous requests to the automated system, and several to the support staff.

As of this date I still have not received a response in any way, and more annoyingly I have not received the activation key. The 30 days since version 5 was installed has elapsed, rendering the application inactive. I have now had to uninstall it and reinstall my last version 4 program.

I have been a very satisfied user of this program, and hope that this message will get to the attention of someone who can and will help me.

Please help,

Frustrated.[/quote]
Have you checked your spam folder in your e-mail? Did you use the same e-mail you bought the program with?

Usually, you are not receiving the key because a spam filter in your email or on you ISP is trapping it. This may be also why you haven’t received anything from support.

Try changing your email on the fab pages to say a hotmail address that you have and request it again.

I’m having the same exact issue. Multiple requests through the DVDFab website and no key or reply whatsoever…

EDIT: I have checked my spam basket.

[quote=srlanger;2080514]I’m having the same exact issue. Multiple requests through the DVDFab website and no key or reply whatsoever…

EDIT: I have checked my spam basket.[/quote] Are you using the same email address that you used when you bought it? Because the key will come in an email quickly after you send for it, here try again and make sure you have DVDFAB 5X checked in the drop down box http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

I appreciate the noob suggestions, but I have had the same e-mail address for the last 15 years, and DVDFab has been able to email me the new key for version 3 and 4 when they were changed.

I also have checked the spam folder, and the support email address is in my allowed list as well.

I sent in approximately 8 requests through the send key, and 2 or 3 through support also. Enought time passed for the 30 day trial to expire.

Any other suggestions?

Robert

PS - I got the direct email address for Fengtao and sent them a direct email from another thread. Thanks

Let us know how you make out The_Champ.:slight_smile:

Well, I sent my information to the Fengtao support email address on friday the 20th of June.

As of today I still have not received any contact from them, and more specifically I don’t have the new key for the version 5 software. :a

Anyone have any other suggestions for me, or know of an alternate way I can contact them??

Please help,

Champ

You have been given the solution numerous times.

Set up a new email address for yourself on hotmail, gmail or one of the other free email providers, then change your email address on DVD Fab.

Go to http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm and pull down “Change email”

Send a couple of test emails to this new address to ensure that it is working OK and then request the key.

I suggest that it’ll come through in about 30 seconds or less.

NIKE !!! Just do it !!!

[quote=The_Champ;2083988]Well, I sent my information to the Fengtao support email address on friday the 20th of June.

As of today I still have not received any contact from them, and more specifically I don’t have the new key for the version 5 software. :a

Anyone have any other suggestions for me, or know of an alternate way I can contact them??

Please help,

Champ[/quote] Make sure you are using the e-mail addy you used to buy the program, if you are not in their database you might not get an answer, ( just guessing now, I really do not know, all I know is that I updated a friends computer for him, and the e-mail was instantaneous. I feel bad that I have no more suggestions for you.

WOW!
I setup a new email account on my new ISP (as suggested :eek:) and within a minute I received the confirmation notice to change registered email address. I completed this process and was send the new registration key within another minute or two.

Worked great.

Thanks for the suggestion(S)

Champ

[quote=The_Champ;2084017]WOW!
I setup a new email account on my new ISP (as suggested :eek:) and within a minute I received the confirmation notice to change registered email address. I completed this process and was send the new registration key within another minute or two.

Worked great.

Champ[/quote]
Now if you did this 6 days ago as mentioned in post #3 you wouldn’t have had this problem for this long. Well hope you enjoy your new dvdfab as I am

[QUOTE=GJ;2084020]Now if you did this 6 days ago as mentioned in post #3 you wouldn’t have had this problem for this long. Well hope you enjoy your new dvdfab as I am[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: oh well at least they have it now.

[quote=The_Champ;2084017]WOW!

Worked great.

Champ[/quote] I knew there was some sort of glitch, I am very glad that you got it figured out.:wink: