Can't get AnyDVD to work

vbimport

I just installed AnyDvd’s trial copy. It looks like everthing is working; except when I run my DVD X Copy Platinum; I am still getting the CSS encrypted message. I have unistalled and Reinstalled about 4 times already. I have checked my Syst 32 file as was suggested in the last thread. I am running Windows XP. When I go into the CSS keys tab in Any DVD; the name of the movie is coming up that I inserted into my DVD drive which leaves me to believe that it is installed and working. I just don’t know why I am still not able to burn the DVD. Help!!! I am not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.:confused:

Originally posted by wrkway2much

I just don’t know why I am still not able to burn the DVD. Help!!! I am not sure what else to do.
Try enabling AnyDVD’s Safe Mode ( Program tab > Settings ) and see how it works then.

And pls keep in mind that AnyDVD & CloneDVD is a perfect pair.

I did try to use the Safe Mode. It didn’t work. When I went onto 321’s website; AnyDvd was highly recommended for DVD X Copy series. Has anyone else had this problem with AnyDVD and X Copy Platinum? Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

I did try to use the Safe Mode. It didn’t work. When I went onto 321’s website; AnyDvd was highly recommended for DVD X Copy series. Has anyone else had this problem with AnyDVD and X Copy Platinum? Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Maybe this helps?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89169

Ok, now this is strange. I spoke with one of my IT friends at work, and he has the same DVD Xcopy Platinum that I have. He copied the same exact movie; “Runaway Jury” about 2 weeks ago and he didn’t get a CSS problem with his Xcopy. He isn’t running any type of CSS Decrypter. I am guessing that it has something to do with my X Copy. I would really like to get this to work because I have put alot of money in a DVD writer and the software. Any help would be appreciated. And thank you for all that have made suggestions.

And thank you for all that have made suggestions.
My song is still the same - it would be interesting to know if you could copy the movie w CloneDVD ?
Then it’s clear who’s to blame. :slight_smile:

I’ve found that you first have to insert your dvd into your dvdrom, then open anydvd (make sure autostart isn’t enabled), then let it search for the css keys, then open up your dvd burning software.

My system has crashed like previous posts. Restarted and reinstalled and still the same thing. I even got those problems when using old 3.2.1.1 and 3.5.1.1

Also it’s a good idea that once the burning is finished, close out anydvd before you close the burning software, otherwise you’ll get a system crash or anydvd will fade and not work.

Hope they come out with a fix soon…

Originally posted by gameguru1360

Hope they come out with a fix soon…
Can the fix(es) be handy for those,
who have never been experiencing any kinds of issues, hang-ups, crashes, BSODs, whatever ?

I assume that fixes work for most people but only if you have the same dvd burner and any dvd version…

So far new 3.5.3.1 version doesn’t seem to be disabling itself on my system.

Originally posted by gameguru1360

So far new 3.5.3.1 version doesn’t seem to be disabling itself on my system.
You haven’t said a word of your system so far and therefore it’s hard to guess what’s causing you troubles.

Perhaps you have something of this nature > IDE Busmaster Drivers