Cant find 1

vbimport

:rolleyes: hi all -i need 2 no if there is a dvd player that records over copywrite protected dvds. i no pc can do it but i am not so good with pc so if anybody knows of anything could you please get back to me thx ellen :o

U mind to write a bit less cryptic english? :smiley:
Here is quite a bit of info about this in the forum just Search a bit.

O THANKS 4 THE QUITE A BIT OF INFO .-IF I KNEW WHAT I WAS LOOKING 4 I WOULD GO TO THE PAGE AND SEE IT AND NOT PUT DUMB QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM HEHEHE LOL ELLEN OK THX HAVE A NICE DAY :bigsmile: :bow: O BY THE WAY IT IS A BIG FORUM 2 READ THROUGH

For a beginning use the search phrase “protected dvds” and read through the messages. It will give u some insight. U can use nearly any PC DVD burner to copy protected DVDs. The only point is which tools help u to crack the protection, as there are quite some diffferent mechanism in place. To make a complex story short - you have a simple question that can’t be answered that simple :rolleyes:

BTW, I dint mean to read through the complete forum site but just through the particular forums on topic like the “copy(right) protection discussion” forum etc. Sorry, I could have been more clearly :bow:

:wink: o ok thx for the help that was nice.-my trouble is i dont no how 2 get it across 2 ppl what i need i dont want pc stuff i want the type that sits on your tv like the old go video vhs that copys all coded vcr tapes but i am looking 4 dvd now that will work 4 recording,copywriting protected dvds not pc stuff. i guess i am out of luck on this one. thx ellen :a 1 am in the morning hehehe lol