Cant figure out cloning pc games

hi fellas, new member, look i have done plenty of cloning bluray and dvd but these new games i cant get, i can copy most of the disk but gets stuck and skips the config file, i need to know of a decent proggram that is a demo( to see if it can clone (rip/burn)) new pc games, i have the originals but to let my brother and he’s teenage kids have the game too i need to get round this, also i hear many talk of play any dvd, but dont understand, of couse i have the activation code cause the game was bought, but to play without the disk in or better still exact copy the disk would be better, if anyone knows there way around this then PLEASE get back to me i am with “aol” mail and my un there is the same as here, cr1m3b0ss04, so either way, be nice to speak with someone who is a pro at this pc games cloning of new protected store bought games, regards to all, new member…

Today most titles only use some kind of online activation.

Would you please name some of the problematic games ?
If they have disc based checks we’ll find a solution.
Success can depend on your optical drives’ capabilities though.

capability is no problem and i found that simple cloneCD done every game without a hitch, didnt blink will copy almost any game i have found, sharing the key too many times is the next problem of all the answers yours was most straight up and the only one i replied to as there are alot out there quick to lay down rules and policy, however that seems to scare neither of us none, this email was created through a tunnel with ip and server changer the pc is so lost the home buton GOOGLE could at time take me anywhere with it asking to input my location as its closest guess is only on the other side of the planet, account in uk created from san quintin leave google guessing my local in new york which is 30,000 km from here, times are tricky while running norton 2013, which often fucks my browser, capabilty, never mind nothing standardard here unintall by command prompt or a brilliant program that force uninstalls and searches trace files of remains, page file min and max the same at 8 gig and there is nothing more to speed up anymore no rubbish bin no internet cache all dedicated to ram and speed, i dont play games but run 3 gig dedicated graphics accelleration at 128bits so on and so forth, thanks for reply my friend =cr1m3b0ss=

[QUOTE=cr1m3b0ss04;2662115]capability is no problem [B]and i found that simple cloneCD done every game without a hitch[/B], didnt blink will copy almost any game i have found, sharing the key too many times is the next problem of all the answers yours was most straight up and the only one i replied to as there are alot out there quick to lay down rules and policy, however that seems to scare neither of us none, this email was created through a tunnel with ip and server changer the pc is so lost the home buton GOOGLE could at time take me anywhere with it asking to input my location as its closest guess is only on the other side of the planet, account in uk created from san quintin leave google guessing my local in new york which is 30,000 km from here, times are tricky while running norton 2013, which often fucks my browser, capabilty, never mind nothing standardard here unintall by command prompt or a brilliant program that force uninstalls and searches trace files of remains, page file min and max the same at 8 gig and there is nothing more to speed up anymore no rubbish bin no internet cache all dedicated to ram and speed, [B]i dont play games but[/B] run 3 gig dedicated graphics accelleration at 128bits so on and so forth, thanks for reply my friend =cr1m3b0ss=[/QUOTE]

Your statements doesnt fit together a bit…