Can't do SD2.9x

As to fireburner… it does not work because the program does not recognise my burners.

Yes I have had vd from ccd installed but I deleted the install.

The only thing is that the legacy_elbyvcd cannot be deleted. No matter what I do.

Can anyone help me on this?

Originally posted by Jay Sea
[B]As to fireburner… it does not work because the program does not recognise my burners.

Yes I have had vd from ccd installed but I deleted the install.

The only thing is that the legacy_elbyvcd cannot be deleted. No matter what I do.

Can anyone help me on this? [/B]

hmm me thinks you got something in your registry as sd2.9 has blacklists…can you try it on a totally different computer?

Now I totally got rid of any vcd’s on my computer. Still nothing is working. It is still that the copies made by my burners is not the same as the image I made.

I know what I’m doing and with all the titles I have, I can reproduce a working copy, just with this one I cannot.

[B]Now I totally got rid of any vcd’s on my computer. Still nothing is working. It is still that the copies made by my burners is not the same as the image I made.

I know what I’m doing and with all the titles I have, I can reproduce a working copy, just with this one I cannot. [/B]

I just dont beleive you can get a perfect copy with safedisk 2.9 and the current burners…maybe firmware upgrades will fix this maybe its a software issue im not sure.

I have the same drives as you have well the liteon one…and without autoplay the disc will not work in my toshi cdrom drive…im sure its because its not a exact copy of the image…with autoplay on (which is what i beleive giovanni is using) i can get a working copy. i dont see a problem with this as your gonna need hide atip on anyways for drives other than cd readers.

ive also noticed even with the 1:1 copy mode that the plextor prem makes in bw5 it still adds the autoplay (dont think it needs it on those discs).

is autoplay recorded on the image or is it just recorded on the disc at burning time??

By the way. I found something out. The standalone installer of autoplay does not work for my sd2.9 copy. The full install of BW will work.

So there is trouble!

[B]By the way. I found something out. The standalone installer of autoplay does not work for my sd2.9 copy. The full install of BW will work.

So there is trouble! [/B]

ya i had the same problem I had to use the same beta version of bw5 autoplay to get mine to work too.

there is alot of misinformation on this board. i try to test things one thing at a time…and post my results…some say im wrong but im just posting what happens with using thier software following standard burning techniques…i dont believe some of these folks are getting true copies of safedisik 2.9s they just think because it works on a couple of drives its good…well some drives require tighter error tolerances…i know media has something to do with it but i always use fuji, tdk, verbatam, or maxell media unless im just testing.