Cant do avatar (blu-ray)

vbimport

cant do avatar bd+ protection shame
uk

what fab version are you using look at this http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-4-5-beta-out-311343/

[QUOTE=cha333;2513772]cant do avatar bd+ protection shame
uk[/QUOTE]

From Fengtao the author of DVDFab…

[B]"[/B]DVDFab now with Avatar BD+ support!

April 22nd, 2010 - It’s the day that Avatar Blu-ray Disc released, this disc brought us the strongest BD+ protection so far. However, on the just same day, [B]DVDFab finds its way to defeat the strongest BD+ to support Avatar[/B].

Film studios are always trying to find the best protection for their Blu-ray releases, and BD+ was thought THE ONE. For the Oscar-awarding movie Avatar, they are using the latest BD+ which was developed for almost 6 months. But, with DVDFab 7.x which was released before the day Avatar released, you can make security copies of Avatar easily. Without updating DVDFab software, DVDFab 7.x will support Avatar automatically.

[B]DVDFab uses web service to support BD+ on our server side, it’s a great feature for users to get support for latest discs without update the software. This time, We did Avatar “manually” rather than waiting to find an automatic solution for you.[/B] We care about our customers’ experience, we know how much you want to backup Avatar and we want you to benefit ASAP!! We will continue to work on BD+ protection to add automatic removal for next Avatar releases and other movies.[B]"[/B]

We need info on your Blu-ray drive/burner and it’s firmware and are you able to backup other Blu-ray titles. also are you allowing DVDFab access to the Internet ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2513796]From Fengtao the author of DVDFab…

[B]"[/B]DVDFab now with Avatar BD+ support!
[/QUOTE]

Is DVDFab able to decrypt all versions of Avatar (russian, japanese), including the brazilian one? Or just the USA version?

[QUOTE=Dâniel Fraga;2513907]Is DVDFab able to decrypt all versions of Avatar (russian, japanese), including the brazilian one? Or just the USA version?[/QUOTE]

Hi Dâniel Fraga

Sorry I can’t give you a positive answer on your question, however if you are having trouble with Avatar or any other movie titles and live in a region other then region-1 (U.S/Canada) then you may want to send Fengtao the required info he needs-> http://club.myce.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/#post1887290

[QUOTE=Dâniel Fraga;2513907]Is DVDFab able to decrypt all versions of Avatar (russian, japanese), including the brazilian one? Or just the USA version?[/QUOTE] Try it and see if it will do it and if it won’t then send the files like my good friend Stormy said

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2513928]Try it and see if it will do it and if it won’t then send the files like my good friend Stormy said[/QUOTE]

Hi Storm and Jimbo. In fact I’m a kind of “black shep” here ;). In fact I bought months ago a Any DVD HD license and I’m satisfied with it, although it will not be able yet to decrypt the brazilian Avatar blu-ray version.

So, I asked just as a curiosity and since it seems DVDFab was faster this time supporting Avatar, I asked if it could handle all versions.

I think both are great products and of course, DVDFab is a more complete solution, since it can even compress Blu-ray besides other features, although I don’t know which one has a broader support for blu-ray titles.

Anyway thank you both. This was just a small curiosity ;).

[QUOTE=Dâniel Fraga;2513942]Hi Storm and Jimbo. In fact I’m a kind of “black shep” here ;). In fact I bought months ago a Any DVD HD license and I’m satisfied with it, although it will not be able yet to decrypt the brazilian Avatar blu-ray version.

So, I asked just as a curiosity and since it seems DVDFab was faster this time supporting Avatar, I asked if it could handle all versions.

I think both are great products and of course, DVDFab is a more complete solution, since it can even compress Blu-ray besides other features, although I don’t know which one has a broader support for blu-ray titles.

Anyway thank you both. This was just a small curiosity ;).[/QUOTE]

You are welcome my friend :wink:
BTW…I edited your post to disable the link to the other software you use when you typed it’s name :flower:

The only one at this time not supported is the UK,Ireland release but give it a try with the latest Beta release to see if it possible