Can't create chapters in NeroVision 4!

vbimport

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. I use NeroVision 4 to make DVD’s from avi files. I can’t seem to manually create chapters. I add my video file, then click “create chapters”. I pull the little slider over and click “Add Chapter” . It appears to add the chapter to the list on the right. However, if I move the slider again, it won’t allow me to add another chapter. It just changes the time of the chapter I just created. I will not allow me to add any additional chapters. It will create them on its own using the Auto Detect feature. Is there any fix for this problem? Thanks…Steve

I was also having this problem.

When you drag the slider to the second chapter (first chapter at 00:00:00:00), click once on the Add Chapter button.

Move the pointer slightly to the right of the chapter mark.

If you get a pop-up hint labelled “Position”, you need to move the pointer a little further away until you get a pop-up hint labelled “Chapters”. If you see a message “Chapter X”, where X is a chapter number, you need to move the pointer a little further until it reads “Chapters”.

You may need to lightly click on the chapter mark to turn it from blue to a green colour.

Grab the slider near the middle and drag it to the right. A yellow/orange bar will separate from the chapter marker, leaving the blue one in place. Drag this yellow/orange bar to the next chapter position. You will find that the “Add Chapter Button” is no longer greyed out and you can add a new chapter.

I’ll admit it is a bit of a pain but when you get the hang of it, it speeds things up.

Hope this helps.

Move the pointer slightly to the right of the chapter mark.

You can also hit ‘Play’ from the set chapter (a triangle capped line) and you’ll see a non-capped line advance.