Can't copy The Water Horse...HELP

Disc just sets there & spins, have tried everything I know to do!!! Thanks

Be more specific. We need to know what program you are using to back it up with. We also need to know what your dvd drive is and system is also.

I have tried ripit4me, dvd decrypter, DVD shrink, dvdfab hd decrypter, any dvd, my DVD drive is E drive ATAPI DVD W DH16WIP LG12, windows Vista on an emachine 120 HD with 1 gig ram. works on everything else but The Water Horse!!! Thanks for any help

[QUOTE=dew4j;2035495]I have tried ripit4me, dvd decrypter, DVD shrink, dvdfab hd decrypter, any dvd, my DVD drive is E drive ATAPI DVD W DH16WIP LG12, windows Vista on an emachine 120 HD with 1 gig ram. works on everything else but The Water Horse!!! Thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

sorry but you not give enough info for helping you. This movie backs up perfectly. I used dvdfab platinum and just finished watching it now and had no problems with it. If all the disc does is sit there and spin and you have tried all those programs then something might be wrong with your dvd drive. If you get an error log from any of those programs then post it, if you not get it then I do not know how to help and maybe someone else will read you thread and know.

If your drive can’t read it, exchange the DVD.

Regards

What more info do you need? Be glad to give it to you. I don’t have dvdfab platinum, I have dvdfab hd decrypter4. There isn’t anything wrong with my dvd drive though, I have copied movies since trying The Water Horse. Thanks for the input.

[QUOTE=dew4j;2035911]What more info do you need? Be glad to give it to you. I don’t have dvdfab platinum, I have dvdfab hd decrypter4. There isn’t anything wrong with my dvd drive though, I have copied movies since trying The Water Horse. Thanks for the input.[/QUOTE]

ok then do what blutach said exchange the dvd it a bad disc. dvd fab hd decryptor has no problems with this movie also as I used it too just to see if it worked. EDIT: The logs would be good for more info because anydvd works for this movie

Bad pressed copies are more prevalent recently than i’v seen in a while.

I wonder if CMC MAG is pressing some of these new releases? Lol.

Copied The Water Horse successfully. Plextor PX-740a drive, anydvd 6.4.1.2. & Clonedvd 2.9.1.7.

I am having the same problem. I have ANY DVD and Clone DVD. I have also tried DVD Shrink. Same problem. It doesn’t even get to the writing stage. It bombs out creating the DVD File. It gets to 50% every time. I even got another copy thinking it was the copy I had. It did the same thing. ANY DVD seems to do ok with it. Clone DVD and DVD Shrink is where the problem happens. It says “Processing Error” File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. Can anyone help? Is there another way to get around the problem. I have tried everything I know.