Can't copy large movies using Any dvd! (Sony DVD Recorder RDR-GX7)

[qanda]This thread is about the Sony DVD Recorder RDR-GX7. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Try to copy with Any dvd with dvd shrink 3.2
and it says movies are to large to fit.
Used DVD Clone2 and it says to insert a recordable movie device.
Am using 4.7GB -where do you buy larger ones and is
that the problem for Clone as well?

[QUOTE=maggi77107;2219606][qanda]This thread is about the Sony DVD Recorder RDR-GX7. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Try to copy with Any dvd with dvd shrink 3.2
and it says movies are to large to fit.
Am using 4.7GB -where do you buy larger ones and is
that the problem for Clone as well?[/QUOTE]

Your question is confusing that is a standalone unit and has nothing to do with Anydvd, CloneDVD or Dvdshrink? What is the burner unit that your using on your computer or laptop? That would tell us what media size it can use.

I have two drives
either one burns
both Sonys
DRU-800A
DW-U14A

DVD+R are 4.7

[QUOTE=maggi77107;2219606][qanda]
[/QUOTE]

Ok, the DVD Clone2 software whom is the software developer? From what it sounds like your source dvd media is a DVD9 format and your trying to fit it onto a DVD5 aka 4.7G media should work under dvdshrink? Are you sure you pick the correct media output settings in dvdshrink??? ie meaning you choose dvd5 format but rather it is set to do dvd9 and giving you the message to use a dvd9 aka 8.4G media? Where to buy DL media depends on where you live since I don’t know where you live I can’t give reliable source for you to lookup.