Can't copy Jiminy Glick

Is anyone else having problems copying this movie? I can copy any other movie but this one. It will copy about 50% and then it stops. I’m useing anydvd 5.4.4.1 and intervideo dvdcopy2. Thanks for any help.

Make a try with AnyDVD and CloneDVD2.

Still stops around 50%… Must be a new protection that anydvd can’t break.

Oh I get an processing Error
File 1 D:/Video_TS/VTS_01_3VOB 23 TCSectorReader
This is from CloneDVD2

Sounds like you need to check your DMA settings, that’s what caused me to get similar errors, worth checking into.

Go to your Device Manager and make sure DMA if available is chosen on the secondary IDE channel, also couldn’t hurt to do the same to the primary IDE channel as well. Hope this helps you

No everything is set right…But Thanks for that info…Like I said I’ve copied over 50 dvds in my collection and this is the only 1 I have had any problems with.
Again thanks for the help.

I’m having a problem in dealing with …‘directors cut’ of …Alexander…
Damn thing only copies with all of the directors comments…can’t copy just the movie. Using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Good computer.
Made three useless dvds trying to clone… Always end up with film with directors comments all the way through…that guy is a bore.

It’s most likely that you’ve selected AC3/2 in the audio preferences, normally what the director’s comments are located on, try selecting AC3/5.1 , which if I’m not mistaking is the 6 channel audio, should fix your problem.

Thanks dmp31, soon as I get home I’ll check that out-and let you know.

@ dude1111,

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting for information on how to identify and determine what the audio streams are in the CloneDVD software program. Refer to posting #6 comments.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Best Regards,
bjkg

I think slysoft needs better customer service. I wrote them telling them that anydvd couldn’t break this movie and this is all they say.

(Customer:
E-Mail :
RegKey :

Product : AnyDVD
Version : 5.4.4.1
Drive(s): Plextor, PX-716A, V1.04, 1
Title(s): Jiminy Glick In Lalawood

I’m haveing trouble copying this movie.
It goes about 49-51% and then it just stops. Is this a new
copy protection? Thanks for any help with this. Oh i’m
useing anydvd 5.4.4.1 and intervideo dvdcopy2 and I used
your trial version of clonedvd2 ver.2.8.5.1.

Sent : Thursday, October 6, 2005 7:18 PM
To : < >
Subject : Re: AnyDVD Support (en ticket )

| | | Inbox

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Please try to copy the movie with CloneDVD 2.8.5.1.:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Best regards
Bernd Hartings
SlySoft, Inc.
http://slysoft.com )

What a joke.

@ hobo10,

It should be noted that when you wrote to SlySoft asking for assistance that you failed to provided the CloneDVD error notification “processing Error File 1 D:/Video_TS/VTS_01_3VOB 23 TCSectorReader” that was displayed. If you fail to provide pertinent important information to the SlySoft Technical Staff they will be unable to provide any assistance to correct your problem.

If you really want to provide meaningful information to the SlySoft Technical Staff so that they can provide assistance and correct your problem the following is what you need to do.

1.) DISABLE AnyDVD (little fox on the taskbar should be gray).

2.) Navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.

3.) Copy all files ending with .IFO to your hard disk. ONLY those with .IFO, not the big .VOB files!

4.) ENABLE AnyDVD again (just in case, so you don’t forget it)

5.) ZIP the .IFO files to one file. Name it with a cool filename (e.g., Little_Black_Book_UK.zip)

6.) Write an E-Mail and send it along with the Zipped .IFO files to both SlySoft and Elaborate Bytes at the following address.

support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @)
bugs(at)elby.ch (replace (at) with @)

In your E-Mail describe your problem and include any pertinent information like error codes/error notifications, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package). Also providing the information output of AnyDVD can be helpful as well.

7.) They like if you include the AnyDVD version and your AnyDVD serial number in this mail. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.

Until you take the time and effort to provide meaningful pertinent information to the SlySoft/Elaborate Bytes Technical Staff you are being unjustly over critical of their Customer Support.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Good job dmp31 ! you were right. I went to the 6 channel sound and everything records fine. THANKS !!

ok, I did. I viewed that thread.Thanks ‘bjkg’. I got to come here more often I see…