Can't Copy "In Country" w/Bruce Willis

vbimport

This is an older movie and everytime I try to copy it, it stops around 48% and can’t go any farther. I’ve tried using DVD Dcypher and DVD Shrink which one of those will usually work when DVD Fab does not. Anyone got any ideas?

scratched dvd, sorry

If the reason is because of it being scratched then that is an incredible coincidence as this is the 2nd copy I’ve tried to copy and they both have stopped in the same place. Any other possibilities to try?

[QUOTE=bdkcmo;2118127]If the reason is because of it being scratched then that is an incredible coincidence as this is the 2nd copy I’ve tried to copy and they both have stopped in the same place. Any other possibilities to try?[/QUOTE]
As to it being an incredible coincidence, you should have included the fact that you have tried 2 original discs, etc., as Troy had no way of knowing this…:rolleyes:

Try it with the most recent version 5.0.8.8 and be certain PathPlayer is completely disabled.
If this fails, try it with PP “always enabled” and if it fails again, post the information displayed in [B]Common Settings > Info[/B]

Do what maineman said and if it not work then it a bad batch of pressed discs. And you are unlucky enough to have gotten 2 discs from the same batch