Cant copy hunger games

vbimport

bought movie the hunger games, tried to make a copy with dvdfab8200, will not copy. anyone else having this problem?

Looks like you’ll need the 8.2.0.1 Beta version of DVDFab:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2650472]Looks like you’ll need the 8.2.0.1 Beta version of DVDFab:

I too am having problems with Hunger Games. Have tried with dvdfab 82ooqt and with dvdfab 8201 beta but still get error message.

Bean55 got a copy that was badly pressed and had to return his. You may have one as well.

Here is the thread where he mentioned this: http://club.myce.com/f116/hunger-games-328593/#.UDA-LqPzaRs

To make certain, you could try the latest AnyDVD if you still have a trial version left. I know it decrypts and rips this movie in blu ray from personal experience. The dvd should also be decrypted by AnyDVD.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2650514]Bean55 got a copy that was badly pressed and had to return his. You may have one as well.

Here is the thread where he mentioned this: http://club.myce.com/f116/hunger-games-328593/#.UDA-LqPzaRs

To make certain, you could try the latest AnyDVD if you still have a trial version left. I know it decrypts and rips this movie in blu ray from personal experience. The dvd should also be decrypted by AnyDVD.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kerry. My copy seems to freeze at the same point as Bean’s. After reading the comments from the others, I think I’ll wait and see if the people from dvdfab are working on a fix. Won’t hurt to try and see what I can make happen with anydvd while waiting. Thanks again…

Used anydvd and made a good back up copy. Thank for the advice, Kerry :clap:.

I used dvd shrink 2.3 with dvd43. when you start ripping the dvd it will hang up at the beginning of the dvd, just hit cancel and it should show you the movie at about 6gb. just save the whole thing to your hard drive. then just copy with your regular software.

[QUOTE=comicknight;2650538]I used dvd shrink 2.3 with dvd43. when you start ripping the dvd it will hang up at the beginning of the dvd, just hit cancel and it should show you the movie at about 6gb. just save the whole thing to your hard drive. then just copy with your regular software.[/QUOTE]

That’s an interesting result.

Have you watched the entirety of the backup version to check for problems?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=npkted;2650471]bought movie the hunger games, tried to make a copy with dvdfab8200, will not copy. anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE] use dvd shrink (author) title 1

[QUOTE=Wombler;2650632]That’s an interesting result.

Have you watched the entirety of the backup version to check for problems?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, Worked great. I’ve used this method before and for some weird reason It works.

For those that are interested DVDFab has now been updated to cope with [U]some[/U] editions of this title.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just wondering how are they able to get Hunger games??? I have yet to see a store release of the Hunger games??

It was released on Saturday coolcolors. I picked up a copy from Hastings that day.

I’ve seen stacks of them at the grocery store since then too.