Can't copy House Bunny with HD Decrypter

I tried to copy with free download of HD Decrypter that works with every other movie I’ve ever tried. I kept getting read errors. I did a clean install of ver. 5.2.3.0 and still same problem. I selected “ignore all” on the read error window. After about a half hour of the program continuing to “scan” the disc, I just gave up. I tried Shrink 3.2, but about halfway through I got an error that it could no longer read the disc. I don’t see any defects on the disc itself.

My Dad had a problem with a different copy of this DVD with his HD Decrypter too :frowning:

[quote=g-costanza;2201239]I tried to copy with free download of HD Decrypter that works with every other movie I’ve ever tried. I kept getting read errors. I did a clean install of ver. 5.2.3.0 and still same problem. I selected “ignore all” on the read error window. After about a half hour of the program continuing to “scan” the disc, I just gave up. I tried Shrink 3.2, but about halfway through I got an error that it could no longer read the disc. I don’t see any defects on the disc itself.

My Dad had a problem with a different copy of this DVD with his HD Decrypter too :([/quote]
Try going into common settings->Read and select “Ignore all read errors” but you can also try setting PathPlayer as"DISABLED" or “Always enabled” first.

StormJumper, I tired doing both of these and while it looked as if it might work, the program got very slow to respond and the NEXT button on the bottom right corner of the window was grayed out :frowning:

Have you checked the playing srface of the disc ? maybe to is dirty (fingerprints), also make sure your drive is in DMA mode and not PIO mode.
Go into common settings ->General and click on the button at the buttom"RESET DMA"

[quote=StormJumper;2201301]Have you checked the playing srface of the disc ? maybe to is dirty (fingerprints), also make sure your drive is in DMA mode and not PIO mode.
Go into common settings ->General and click on the button at the buttom"RESET DMA"[/quote]
I did this movie and DVDfab had no problems with it. I had pathplayer always enabled and mine is a region 1 DVD. So I would say do what SJ mentioned above as that could be your problem.