Can't copy Haunting in Connecticut

Just tryed to decrypt this movie and froze up or didn’t work. I used Dvdfab 5.2.5.0 platinum and Dvdfab platinum 4 on another computer. Will the newer versions work with this movie? Thanks for the great software.

Update to latest version and find out…

according to this post http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/haunting-conneticut-dvd-279258/

dvdfab 6.0.2.2 and 6.0.2.0 properly decrypts Haunting in Connecticut

hey i tried 6.0.2.2 with img burn and 5.3.2.0 with dvdfdab burn. both versions pop up unable to read disc / retry / abort / continue. this happens on both versions as soon as you put the disc in.

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2307799]hey i tried 6.0.2.2 with img burn and 5.3.2.0 with dvdfdab burn. both versions pop up unable to read disc / retry / abort / continue. this happens on both versions as soon as you put the disc in.[/QUOTE]

Then go into Common Settings and change the pathplayer setting, and let us know the results.

OC

:slight_smile:

Ver 6.0.2.0 worked with pathplayer turned OFF

no luck. when i disable it i do get a little further. it will now let me hit start and get about 4.74% before the retry/abort/ignore/ignore all error pops up.

i see version 6.0.1.9 and 6.0.2.2 at the top of the page. does anybody have a link to 6.0.2.0?

You may have a bad pressed disc, I would take it back and exchange it.

Since the movie has been done by more than 1 person it probably is not the software.And since you start having problems right from the start it also leads me to believe it may be a bad disc.

i’ll try that and post back later today.
THANKS

Hi, I just backed up Haunting using ver. 6022, full movie, with pathplayer always enabled and it worked like a charm ! ~ Mike

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2307826]i see version 6.0.1.9 and 6.0.2.2 at the top of the page. does anybody have a link to 6.0.2.0?[/QUOTE]

Version 6.0.2.0

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-0-2-0-out-277930/

[QUOTE=mstone.870;2307844]Hi, I just backed up Haunting using ver. 6022, full movie, with pathplayer always enabled and it worked like a charm ! ~ Mike[/QUOTE]

:iagree: DITTO here. No problem:bow:

Looking more and more like a Bad Disc.

[QUOTE=mstone.870;2307844]Hi, I just backed up Haunting using ver. 6022, full movie, with pathplayer always enabled and it worked like a charm ! ~ Mike[/QUOTE] DITTO Mike :iagree::iagree::iagree: no problem, R1

There must be several versions of this disc out there. I found that my disc had 3 versions of the movie on the disc all with different running times. The correct version run time is 1hr 43 min.

I was able to copy it by selecting “movie only” ( the 1hr.-43min version) and turning pathplayer OFF in this case. By the way, my disc is region 1 and am using DVD Fab 6.0.1.0.

Hope this info helps.

sgmvideo

No luck here. I tried disabiling the pathplayer and used movie only and the movie starts to load but stops. I sent in the info file. This must be a really screwed up new BD+ or BD Live scheme because it takes several minutes to load on my BD player.

I could not get version 6.0.1.0 to work, but I remembered that I had trouble with the movie… Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes To Jail and people were using version 5.2.2.6. That version worked like a charm for me for this movie!!! :slight_smile:

Cheers to the people at DVDFAB! :clap: Nice app folks!!! :bow:

I was able to copy it but only also after changing setting to movie only and turning pathplayer OFF. I used 5.2.3.2 as 6.0.1.0 did not want to burn it using these settings.

I had no problem with the DVD I have using DVDfab v6.0.2.2 full disc with pathplayer always enabled. Maybe all of you that are having problems have a bad pressing and need to exchange for another one