Can't Copy Dvd

vbimport

I was copying all my dvd’s using DvdFab,DvDShrink And Dvd Decrypter.Is was working great for a few days.But Now it’s not .Anyone know why it would just stop working? Also I have heard that using AnyDvd and CloneDvd is easier to use. What is the best way?

Why do not you get ImgBurn.
It is about the best burning software around especially for DVD/DL burns.
AnyDVD is good and updated regularly. You can use Shrink after that to get rid of things you do not want and reduce to DVD5.
Clone is about the same, but since it is written by same people it is more compatible with AnyDVD.

[QUOTE=Sarge35;2112337]I was copying all my dvd’s using DvdFab,DvDShrink And Dvd Decrypter.Is was working great for a few days.But Now it’s not .Anyone know why it would just stop working? Also I have heard that using AnyDvd and CloneDvd is easier to use. What is the best way?[/QUOTE]

Without knowing the software version your using were unable to give general help at the most. Yes Anydvd and CloneDVD together works very good as they were written to work together by the same software company. But remember they both have 21 day trial before purchase to continue using but they are worth it. But also read people say just by using Anydvd along with DvDshrink works well for people also as well. So you in the end can just get Anydvd by itself with your dvd copy program.

[QUOTE=CDuncle;2112494]Clone is about the same, but since it is written by same people it is more compatible with AnyDVD.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2112506]Yes Anydvd and CloneDVD together works very good as they were written to work together by the same software company.[/QUOTE]
CloneDVD2 is made by the Swiss, Elby to be more exact: http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_dvd/index.html. AnyDVD isn’t developed by them anymore. Slysoft develops AnyDVD and sells CloneDVD2.