Can't copy American Graffiti-directory not found

I am unable to copy American Graffiti.

I have to browse to find folder with Video_TS directory manually, click OK and message appears: directory not found: E:/VIDEO_TS

What can I do to copy this classic movie?

Thanks,

Darryl

@ dgossett,

Welcome to the Forum.

Since you are posting in the CloneDVD Forum it is assumed that you are using the CloneDVD software Program. To prevent any confusion please visit SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the latest most up to date version of the AnyDVD-Clone software programs.

Also suggest after downloading the latest most up to date version of the AnyDVD-Clone software programs and installing them that you thoroughly clean and inspect your copy American Graffiti and ensure that it free of scratches or any other defects.

Best Regards,
bjkg

There is an incompatibility with 3rd party software on your machine.

Solution 1:
Uninstall or deactiveate the offending software. (Packet writing software, anti virus scanners, etc.)

Solution 2 (a workaround):
Drag and drop the VIDEO_TS folder to your harddisk, and use CloneDVD from this location.

I should have done a search by Topic before I posted my problem.

I found the solution from a previous post submitted by cybergrandad back in June, and it worked for me also.

I learned something new today, thanks guys.

Darryl

I have exact same problem. Could you please include the post that has the solution since I couldn’t find it.

Thanks,

Only two posts above yours: