Can't copy a Wii DVD with anyDvd?

Hi guys !

I dowloaded anyDVD and cloneDVD to copy some Wii DVD, put those programs won’t do the job (or maybe i’m not using then the good way…). Does someone know what program can i use to read and/or copy Wii DVD ?

Welcome to the forum DoggieBag! I don’t have an answer but check back in a while and someone will hav answer yeah or nay!

Has i understand mate the wii games have to be actually ripped using the wii hope this helps

Hi BUD,

ANYDVD is design for the DVD movies… like css, marcrovision…etc protection.,…

WII disc is in different structure… nothing to do with the movies… of course it can’t help you to copy…

you need a program call rawdump2.0 (i think the newest one is ver2.0) to rip the disc… not only that… there’s only know 5 drives from LG that can recognize the WII disc…

GDR-8161

and a burner (something like 10n???)

I just got 3 new DVD-ROMS… 8163 … I got it around $40+ BEWARE OF

Hi BUD,

ANYDVD is design for the DVD movies… like css, marcrovision…etc protection.,…

WII disc is in different structure… nothing to do with the movies… of course it can’t help you to copy…

you need a program call rawdump2.0 (i think the newest one is ver2.0) to rip the disc… not only that… there’s only know 5 drives from LG that can recognize the WII disc…

GDR-8161

and a burner (something like 10n???)

I just got 3 new DVD-ROMS… 8163 … I got it around $40+ BEWARE OF some guy at ebay (since the drive is hard to find) rip people off by selling close to $80 or more.

if you are interested that I might be able to let go 1 of them since one is my spare… just let me know.

hope this helps.