Can't continue with Multisession DVD in Nero 6

I’ve burned a multisession DVD. When I wanted to ‘Continue Multisession disc’, & clicked on ‘New’, & an option box appears & ask for ‘Select Track’. A ‘Track 01’ is shown there, but I can’t highlight it, neither anything in the box, thereby I can’t click on OK to continue the multisession disc.

I’ll attach a screenshot of where the prob occurs.

Can anyone help me on this? I’m out of idea wat’s happening… Thx a lot. ^^

Welcom to CDFreaks Forum,

Are you using “Nero Burning ROM” or Nero Express?, NBR is better program to be used for this purpose.

Well… I’m using Nero Burning Rom…

Hmm… Why no one reply me…? Can anyone help here??

If I remember rightly, you must klick on Session 1 to mark it…

Yeah, I know. My ‘Highlight’ means click & select it. But I can’t select anything in the ‘Select Track’ box. That’s why I can’t click OK & continue. Any idea?

I have exactly the same problem (can’t select anything in the ‘select track’ dialog).
My system is:
Win-XP
Nero 6.6.0.18
Optiarc DVD RW AD-5170A
Media is CD-R

Any idea?
Thanks.

I had that problem once when the disc was bad. CDspeed showed a lot of errors. You could see if XP can copy it to a temporary file on your hard drive.

Any fix for this yet as I have the same problem and it’s very annoying?

No fix yet (at least not for me).

Suicider - can you please post your system configuration (hardware and software) so we can try and see if there are any common things between us.
My MOBO is MSI P965 Neo with JMicron JMB361 ATA controller.
I know that the DVD drive is not the problem, because I replaced it with another model and still have the same issue.

Thanks.

Hi tony, My dvd writer is also a new one from Pioneer. However my MoBo is Asrock Alivesata2-Glan and it has a JMicron® JMB 363 controller on it.

Look here for more info:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=ALiveSATA2-GLAN&s=AM2

Avoid Multisession on DVD!

It is unreliable and buggy.