Can't contact Fengtao

vbimport

Hi there,

On May 2, 2007 I have purchased DVDFab platinum. I was getting updates without any problems for a year. Everything was fine until I requested my registration key to install version 5. The Fengtao database has been rejecting my e-mail address.
I have tried to contact Fengtao six times during the last month. Still do not have any reply. Is this a standard practice of Fengtao or I just got lucky?
Does anyone know how to reach Fengtao?

When you go here:
http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm
Give all the information you can. Be sure to give your order number. Usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

[QUOTE=blp;2064620]Hi there,

On May 2, 2007 I have purchased DVDFab platinum. I was getting updates without any problems for a year. Everything was fine until I requested my registration key to install version 5. The Fengtao database has been rejecting my e-mail address.
I have tried to contact Fengtao six times during the last month. Still do not have any reply. Is this a standard practice of Fengtao [B]or I just got lucky[/B]?
Does anyone know how to reach Fengtao?[/QUOTE]

Feeling lucky…huh :slight_smile:
Have you tryed sending a PM(Privite Message)
like the other member said you will need to give him the order # that you got when you paided for the product.
Have a nice day :flower:

I hope those earthquakes didnt knock out his internet connection.:cool:

Thank you for the replies.
I sent first message to Fengtao 26 days ago. I know that for sure because my free trial is gona be expired in 4 days. I sent five more messages with the 4 days interval. I paste in my messages the whole confirmation e-mail from Digital River Gmbh with the payment details and all the numbers (order number, transaction number etc.). I sent all my messages through dvdfab website.
StormJumper mentioned PM. How I can send PM to Fengtao?

[quote=blp;2064806]Thank you for the replies.
I sent first message to Fengtao 26 days ago. I know that for sure because my free trial is gona be expired in 4 days. I sent five more messages with the 4 days interval. I paste in my messages the whole confirmation e-mail from Digital River Gmbh with the payment details and all the numbers (order number, transaction number etc.). I sent all my messages through dvdfab website.
StormJumper mentioned PM. How I can send PM to Fengtao? [/quote]
Make sure you are using the e-mail address you used to buy the program. Sometime people have multiple e-mail addys and use the wrong one.

[quote=blp;2064806]Thank you for the replies.
StormJumper mentioned PM. How I can send PM to Fengtao? [/quote]

My situation is approximately the same as yours. I thought maybe he was having trouble sending email to me because of spam blocking, so I attempted to change my registered address. Doing that requires entering my Element 5 order number, and that number was rejected. One complication in my case is that I have two element 5 usernames, one is my email address and the other is my email address with “-1” appended. I paid for dvdfab from the -1 account, which could confuse the system somehow.

Your issue seems to stem from Element 5 ( A Digital River Company. Try this link
http://esales.element5.com/ccc/index.html?sessionid=927874908&random=df45625de607e6a786dd2c5512cd7cfa

Dear all,

Please PM me (click my name) and send me your order email address and order number, I will check it for you.

Best Regards,
Fengtao