Can't choose title with Mac X DVD Ripper Pro

MacX DVD Ripper Pro won’t let me choose the title. It automatically chooses the title and then jumps to the “output profile” screen.

Is there a way to make it stop and let me choose the title?

Thanks,

Don James

Hi,

Sorry for my late response. You can change the title as you want after selecting the output format.

Please comment here if there is any other question about using our software, we will try to help you out as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Monica

I am talking about the list of titles that is shown right after clicking on “Disk”. The title is automatically selected by the software. In some cases, the wrong title is selected and the movie can’t be copied.

You didn’t ;answer my question.

I see. If the software automatically chooses the title and then jumps to the “output profile” screen, you can choose the output format as needed first and then you could change the title. Please have a try.

If there is any other problem, please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

It automatically chooses the title and then jumps to the Output Profile. After I click on “done”, it doesn’t give me a choice of titles. Only the chosen title appears in the list.

Is there something wrong here?

Thanks,

Don James

Okay, I finally figured it out. Here are the steps to enable me to choose the the title;

1. Click the “DVD Disk” icon.
  2. Click “ok” when the “Choose the source DVD disc:” dialog box appears. The title and the output profile is automatically chosen. To exit out of the “output profile” dialog, choose “MP4 video” and click “done” in the lower-right corner.
  3. Click “OK” in the “new disney encrypt dvd detected” box.
  4. Now all of the titles are available to choose from.
  5. Choose a title.
  6. Click on the white arrow in the title box header.
  7. Now, choose the output format.

Problem solved!