"Can't change Visible in onshow or onhide"?

vbimport

I go through all the necessary steps, get a working copy of a movie (just the movie, no menus), ready to run DVD2One to get it to fit onto a single DVD-R.

Want to burn it onto the DVD-R right after running DVD2One to save some times monitoring the process. So I checked the box “Burn to DVD …” using CopyToDVD. But then right after DVD2One is done, there is a message came up that requires me to click ‘OK’ before it proceed with the recording: “Can’t change visible in onshow or onhide”?

What does this mean? How can I get rid of this message? This prompt sort of defeating the whole integration idea of DVD2One to CopyToDVD and saving my time from checking on the progress.

Please help.

bushduh@yahoo.com

Thanks,

It means that there’s a bug in your program. The message is a Windows error meaning that the [Delphi ;)] programmer has attempted to set a control visible/invisible during the event that actually does it!

It’s like the dictionary definition: ‘For recursion - see recursion’

Sounds like it’s in CopyToDVD; report it to them.

-Pete

Dude,

I had the same problem with that prog. A technician said to restore all defaults to the program and those messages will
go away. So I went back and restore default values and all is well now. NO problems with DVD authoring and burning :wink: