Cant burn cd's

vbimport

hey. i cant burn cd’s anymore. Well, i can but some of the tracks are staticky. on my hard drive and desktop and ipod, they are fine, but when i wanna listen to them in the car, i cant because its too staticky. the media is ok i tried it on a friends computer(using memorex) and i tried burning with itunes, nero, realplayer, and winamp. please help me burn cd’s again guys thanks :sad: :slight_smile:

Try a different media anyways. (anything can help) Also try a slow slow burn speed. If your burning DAO try TAO or vice versa.

tried with diff media, not working still all screwey i will try with slow burn speed

I downloaded DVDClone and it works very well. Ever since I installed that program, I can not copy regular CD’s. At first I thought there was some kind of protection on the new CD but tried old stuff I had burned on that same burner and it did not work either. When I go into explorer to view contents, I get message “Please insert disk”. I have tried copying different ways but no success. I believe DVDClone, or DVD Anywhere has done something to my settings. I even downloaded CDClone and it does not work either. Goes through all the motions and says complete but won’t play on players or view in explorer. I have tried different media and slower speeds but doesn’t work. Any advise???

this is my thread and my question

try creating an image file of what you are going to burn, and then burning that. its a bit slower, and takes more space on the drive, but it can reduce underruns (back in the day of no protection). might help, might not :0

Hey guy, I downloaded DVDClone and it works very well. Ever since I installed that program, I can not copy regular CD’s. At first I thought there was some kind of protection on the new CD but tried old stuff I had burned on that same burner and it did not work either. When I go into explorer to view contents, I get message “Please insert disk”. I have tried copying different ways but no success. I believe DVDClone, or DVD Anywhere has done something to my settings. I even downloaded CDClone and it does not work either. Goes through all the motions and says complete but won’t play on players or view in explorer. Any advise???

I noticed that anydvd changed my DVD Writer to Region Free. I changed this to US and it records and plays on PC and DVD Player but not in car or walkman. Also when in DVD player I noticed that it shows “Root” folders, two of them to be exact. What can correct this??