I reinstalled windows (XP sp2) a week ago, since then I can’t burn dvds properly. Burning cds or reading cds/dvds still work fine. I thought the problem was my burner so I bought a new one but no, it still doesn’t work. Same error.
NED ND-3550A (About a year old)
NEC AD-7173 (Brand new, just 2 days old)
It seemingly burns just fine from 0-100% with leadin and leadout, but the dvd is unreadable in both the pc or my standalone dvdplayer (verifying doesn’t work either because of this).
- Changing dvdburners
- Changing dvdrs (different brands)
- Changing speeds (16x - 2x)
- Changing booktype to DVD-ROM
- Burning using different programs (Nero, ImgBurn, DvdDecrypter)
- Changing wires inside the pc (both power and ide-cable, even changed the ide-channel)
- Changing from Auto to DVD in Bios
- Removing Daemon Tools
- Changing region
- Switching between DMA/PIO mode
- Searching for similar problems on google (found nothing)
- Screaming in frustration
I’m sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I wasn’t sure where to post it.