Can't burn any DVDs and very frustrated

vbimport

I have had DVD burning issues for about 1 - 1 1/2 years. I’m completely frustrated. I had flawless success at backing up DVD until I downloaded and upgraded to a new version of AnyDVD about 1 - 1 1/2 years ago. I have tried everything from changing DVD media to unistalling - restarting- installing-restarting AnyDVD. Nothing works. I don’t get any error messages during the back up process but I have a “blank” disc when the process is complete. I have the latest version of AnyDVD and 1 Click DVD copy. I recently added Clone DVD without any success. I need help!!! Thanks for any input.

@ OklaRaider,

For Forum Members to provide any meaningful assistance you will need to provide detailed pertain information as to exactly what system components you have.

Visit SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the most recent current copy of AnyDVD-CloneDVD. Always state the versions numbers of any software programs you are using.

Provide the Software Name and Version Number of ALL the software programs you are using to make your backup copy of Commercial DVD Movie Titles and the complete name of the Commercial DVD Movie Titles you are attempting to copy.

Provide any error notification codes and error notification narratives you receive when attempting to make backup copies of Commercial DVD Movie Titles.

Provide the Name/Model Number/Firmware version of you DVD Burner. State if you are using any external devices.

Provide the MID (Manufacture Name and Media Code)(Example: TYG02) of the blank DVD Media you are using.

To obtain the MID (Manufacture Name and Media Code) of your blank DVD Media and Firmware version of your DVD Burner use a utility software program similar to DVD Identifier (http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com) or DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com).

Have you ensured that you have curtailed all Multi-Tasking background operations while AnyDVD-CloneDVD is activated? Also ensure that you don’t have any invasive Anti-Virus and Packet Writing programs running while the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software program is activated.

The following are examples of packet writing software programs –> Sonic DLA, Nero InCD, NTI FileCD, Roxio DirectCD/Drag-To-Disc, CE Quadrant Just!Burn, Sony abCD, InstantWrite, Backup4all, B’s Clip, NeoClip, InstantBurn. This is not an extensive complete list, there are numerous others. If you have any Packet Writing Software Programs installed strongly suggest to completely remove them from your computer.

To ensure that all background operations are in fact curtailed check that all unnecessary programs are not automatically loaded during Window Startup. To check this suggest viewing the below Web Link that details how to use MSCONFIG to configure Windows Startup to load only necessary items. You will be surprised at all the unnecessary Memory and Resource wasting items that are automatically loaded during Windows Startup. Quite possibility you have some unnecessary item automatically loaded during Windows Startup that you are unaware of that could be interfering with the popper operation of AnyDVD-CloneDVD that could be causing your problem.

http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/

Best Regards,
bjkg

have you tried a different burner in the computer over that time? i am not by any means an expert but there are a lot of them here to help you. without any error messages, that just sounds hardware rather than software to me. like a flaky burner.

Yes i guess also it has nothing to do with anydvd. It could be you’ve a defective drive or maybe need a firmware upgrade, cause it could be that you’re usin media which is not good supported by the drive.

I agree it may be firmware or a faulty Burner/harddrive…ETC

I am not bragging but…

I have two burner On two differnet Harddrives.
The DVD come out perfect…& Play Perfect
I even burn two movies at the same time & they still come out flawless.

I really doubt it an AnyDVD or CloneDVD Problem. :disagree: :disagree:
Check the source… Your Computer.