Cant burn a dvd folder

vbimport

thanks in advance got the new dvdfab hd free version but i cant burn my dvd folder because i cant set my burner as the target but if i choose the trial version the target is my burner can somene help me

[QUOTE=martinsouli31;2056830]thanks in advance got the new dvdfab hd free version but i cant burn my dvd folder because i cant set my burner as the target but if i choose the trial version the target is my burner can somene help me[/QUOTE]

DVDFab HD Decrypter does not have a burn engine, it only decrypts and copys to the Hard Drive

ok thanks it was better the old version when is was possible to burn can you reccomend me smething to burn with

The free version of dvdfab decrypter has never had a burn engine and has always saved to hard drive only.

Google for a burn engine.

you can use CopyToDVD, just right click on the folder you have your video folder to burn and voila … :slight_smile:
burn a dvd folder

ok thanks anyone has try dvd43

dvd43 doesn’t burn, it is just to decrypt the files, you can use it as a complement of another software. the shareware alternative is AnyDVD

DVD43 can’t burn.

Yes, i’ve used DVD43 and i’d stay away from it since there are better programs out there.

Just use this process if you’re wanting to stay with freeware:

Rip to HDD with DvdFab Hd Decrypter

Transcode with Dvd Shrink

Burn with ImgBurn.

yes i know that is a decrypter its just i wanted know if its good because it seem like any dvd but ive seem reviews that somes peoples had their dvd drive dissapeared

No it’s not good.

Rip -> DVDFab HD Decrypter
compress -> DVD Shrink
Burn -> Imgburn

All you need

so many things can happen, anydvd has also his problem and strange keys, I used DVD43 in the past but I prefer to use a single product with all in one. for that DVDFab is not a bad option :

Download the latest version of DVDFab here

thanks you

[QUOTE=martinsouli31;2056848]ok thanks it was better the old version when is was possible to burn can you reccomend me smething to burn with[/QUOTE]

Use ImgBurn it is a great burn engine and is free

yes but the decrypting and authoring part of DVDShrink is not up-to-date since years…

[QUOTE=lapinou;2056895]yes but the decrypting and authoring part of DVDShrink is not up-to-date since years…[/QUOTE]

True, but the op is talking about DVDFab HD Decrypter :bigsmile: