I am trying to make a backup of Civ III Play the world which according to YaPS uses SecuRom (new). I have tried using the CloneCD profiles posted in the sticky as well as the defaults and can't seem to make either work.
have tried both the SecuRom and LITE-ON SecuRom profiles just in case, all make fancy coasters. I have tried using CloneCD V22.214.171.124 and V126.96.36.199 all to no avail. The original CD does work so I don't think it's a matter of the software screwing up. Current pertinant system setup is as follows:
Burner (Also used to read data for best chances of success) ASUS CRW-5224A FW Rev V1.20.
I try and play the game using an IBM SCSI cd reader (IBM CDRM00203 FW Rev. 8B08) which has never had a problem with any of my other burned games (Works well since it doesn't report the media type it just reads)
the ASUS is running from the primary onboard IDE controller with cable select jumpered, the IBM drive is off an Adaptec 2940 UW controller also running a Seagate SCSI2 drive (same cable) and a Micropolis UW drive (separate cable since it's UW)
The system primarily suns off of a SIIG SCSI raid controller running external SCSI enclosures (probably not important but included since it is Disk IO so it -might- have an affect however unlikely)
I'd like to thank everyone in advance for their help. I've been reading CD Freaks for over a year now and this is the first time I've had to post since you guys have always been ahead of my questions.
Thank you for your Time