Cant backup sony dvd

HI …i cant backup sony dvd’s
says invalid dvd navigation structure…
Dvd pathplayer error 401 process failed…an key n/a ???
Dvddecrypter says packheader not found OR too many packheaders
I have dvdshrink-dvddecrypter-dvdfab-ripit4me-dvd43-iforegion-daemon tools-forceeaspi17-…firefox
I can backup other dvd’s but not sony one’s…like silent hill or when a stanger call’s an so on
CAN SOMEONE HELP…THANK YOU:bow:

Have you tried turning off pathplayer in DVDFab HD Decrypter?

Another option is to get the trial download of AnyDVD. Use it to break encryption and rip with your favorite ripping program, or use the built-in ripper if you want the full dvd to the hard drive.

[QUOTE=pawclub;2019888]HI …i cant backup sony dvd’s
says invalid dvd navigation structure…
Dvd pathplayer error 401 process failed…an key n/a ???
Dvddecrypter says packheader not found OR too many packheaders
I have dvdshrink-dvddecrypter-dvdfab-ripit4me-dvd43-iforegion-daemon tools-forceeaspi17-…firefox
I can backup other dvd’s but not sony one’s…like silent hill or when a stanger call’s an so on
CAN SOMEONE HELP…THANK YOU:bow:[/QUOTE]

If you want you can run a free scan of your system with spyware Detector the link is below
http://www.maxspywaredetector.com/?gclid=COujlJvEkJICFRM8awody16U-g
if by chance you have a sony rootkit on your system it will find it,…you may even be shocked what it does find

Meanwhile I’ll move this to ‘Copy DVD Movie’ forum.

Latest version of DVDFab installed?

For what it’s worth,
I keep PathPlayer [U]dis-abled [/U]all the time.
Kept getting read errors and disk’s were not dirty or scratched cause ripit4me [my backup] had no problems reading.

I only back up the main movie anyway so have no need for path player to re-arrange titles or move things around and don’t have mobile devices for movie watching.
Path player is nice feature if you can use it.
btw:
yes, I keep up with latest updates.