Can't backup Disney's Up

Hi all,

I’m using the latest version of DVDFab HD Decrypter Beta 6.2.2.0 and I still can’t back-up Disney’s UP.

If I leave PathPlayer enabled, it says I have to purchase DVDFab or wait for the latest DVD Fab HD to come out.

I disabled PathPlayer and at the beginning I encounter errors while reading, which I ignore, and then at the end I get an error that says Task_1 failed, Error=401.

Any ideas?

Buy DVD Fab Platinum?

Read this link http://club.myce.com/f116/free-hd-decrypter-information-important-303605/

[QUOTE=GJ;2490251]Read this link http://club.myce.com/f116/free-hd-decrypter-information-important-303605/[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling that someone would bring this to my attn. But UP came out on home video in Nov and the latest version of DVDFab HD should be able to handle it since its been “30-60 days.”

Anyways thx for the replies, but I think I figured it out. I did a uninstall/reinstall and then DVDFab was able to read my disc properly.

[QUOTE=skylark27;2490377]I had a feeling that someone would bring this to my attn. But UP came out on home video in Nov and the latest version of DVDFab HD should be able to handle it since its been “30-60 days.”

Anyways thx for the replies, but I think I figured it out. I did a uninstall/reinstall and then DVDFab was able to read my disc properly.[/QUOTE]

just to add when DVDFab releases an update it will tell you in the release notes what DVDs the free version will be able to work on. If not mentioned in the release notes then the free version not able to do it. I am glad you was able to get it done though

[QUOTE=GJ;2490446]just to add when DVDFab releases an update it will tell you in the release notes what DVDs the free version will be able to work on. If not mentioned in the release notes then the free version not able to do it. I am glad you was able to get it done though[/QUOTE]

Do you mean in these release [U][B]notes[/B][/U]? I don’t see any list in it. I remember in the past there was a sticky that listed the DVDs that DVDFab didn’t work on.

yes those notes will say if the DVDFab HD Decryptor was updated to do the movie and it has just passed the 60 day mark but those are just estimates on when the free version will get the update. I would wait for next update and read the release notes to see if the movie is listed as I think it will be but am not sure

[QUOTE=skylark27;2490615]Do you mean in these release [U][B]notes[/B][/U]? I don’t see any list in it. I remember in the past there was a sticky that listed the DVDs that DVDFab didn’t work on.[/QUOTE] These are the release notes that GJ was talking about

What’s New:

DVDFab 6.2.2.0 Beta (January 7, 2010)

New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: Updated Report program.
New: Improved error reporting.
New: Updated language files.

> “DVD to DVD” option:
New: Added support for a new protection as found on “Coco Before Chanel”.

Well Jimbo you did post the release notes but I meant when the free DVDFab HD Decryptor is updated for a certain movie it will be listed in those release notes like I posted below

[B]BTW, HD Decrypter of this version can copy “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” now[/B].

I copy pasted it from the DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta release notes which is located in this link below

http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-6-2-1-6-beta-out-december-25-2009-a-306609/

Thanks GJ as I didn’t look at the free version but in a way they both are the same as far as listing goes, just takes a better look from the OP I guess as they are there